Welcome to Professor Cui’s Website !
Ph. D, Florida State University
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Fayetteville State University
1200 Murchison Rd., Fayetteville NC 28301
Office: STB 415
Tel: 910-672-1164, Fax: 910-672-1070
- Multiscale Modeling, Analysis and Computation.
- Perturbation Methods.
- Complex Fluids, Soft Matters and Biophysical fluid dynamics.
- Approximation Theory and Computer-Aided Design
2014-, Professor, Department of Math and Computer Science, Fayetteville State University.
2012-2014, Associate Professor, Department of Math and Computer Science, Fayetteville State University.
2007- 2012, Assistant Professor, Department of Math and Computer Science, Fayetteville State University.
2005-2007, Postdoctoral Fellow, Mathematics Department, UNC Chapel Hill.
Ordinary Differential Equations I & II, Linear Algebra, Calculus I, II& III, Mathematical Analysis, Discrete Mathematics II, Precalculus I & II, Mathematical Modeling, Street-Fighting Mathematics
- Mathematics Research Fellowship, The Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research, China, 2016.
- CAS Academician of the Year, FSU, 2013.
- FSU Research Fellow, FSU, 2012-2013.
- Mathematics Research Fellowship, The Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research, China, 2011.
- SIAM Early Career Travel Award, 2010.
- Beijing Outstanding Young Teacher Award , Beijing, China, 1994.
- Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Jan. 2013-
- International Journal of Biophysics and Biochemistry, Jan. 2014-
- Computational and Applied Mathematics Journal, Jan. 2014-
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- The Society of Rheology (SOR)
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
Psalms 126:5 Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy !
詩篇126: 5 流泪撒种的, 必欢呼收割 !